Did you know? When any item in your cart qualifies for free shipping all other items in your order will also be shipped free of charge!.
Garmin nüMaps Lifetime, Europe
Product Code: 010-11269-01
If you are a regular user of your sat-nav we would recommend the nüMaps Lifetime update over the nüMaps
Onetime update. Just beware that even the latest updates will always be 6-12 months behind what is actually out on the street so
the latest road changes will most likely not be reflected in the latest Lifetime update.
If you are an infrequent user than updating your sat-nav once every 18-24 months is fine and the nüMaps Onetime updates are typically sufficient.
The nüMaps Lifetime is for the life of your sat-nav, typically 3 to 4 years. Our experience is that as prices have fallen significantly in the last few years, customers tend to change their sat-navs more frequently to avail of the new advances in GPS satellite navigation technology and the additional features the new devices have to offer. So while the nüMaps Lifetime is good value, the two questions you need to ask yourself are (1). how often will you use your sat-nav and (2). how long before you will change it.
nüMaps Lifetime is the latest way to keep the maps on your Garmin sat-nav right up to date. Instead of purchasing an annual update each year, you can now make a single, one time purchase that allows you to update your system as much as 4 times a year for the life of your sat-nav. There are no monthly fees or other ongoing costs.
- Coverage includes detailed maps of major metropolitan areas in Europe, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares, local roads and points of interest.
How it works
- you can purchase a lifetime activation product key from us
- you access the nüMaps Lifetime map updates via your myGarmin account
- map updates will be available for download approximately once every 3 months
- you are notified by email when a new update is available
- when you want to update your maps, you will need to connect you sat-nav to your PC using a USB cable, log into your myGarmin and commence the download. Map data is transferred directly to the sat-nav rather than your PC
nümaps Lifetime is compatible with the following systems:
- all nüvi series
- all zumo series
- eTrex (some), GPSMAP 6x/7x, Oregon handhelds
- Edge (some) Fitness
Things you need to know
- nüMaps Lifetime will not work with a dial-up internet connection, you must have broadband and reasonably fast broadband at that because the map updates are large, 3GB+, and will take several hours to download to your device.
- This map update can only be used to update the preloaded maps that came installed on your Garmin device. For example, a Garmin GPS device preloaded with North America maps only cannot be updated with a nüMaps Lifetime Europe Map Update, and vice versa.
- If you have a regional nüvi system such as a 710, 610 or 310 with just Ireland and UK mapping, you are able to gain access to full European maps with the nüMaps Lifetime however you will need at least a 2GB SD card because you will not be able to download all the map data onto the sat-nav - there is not enough memory on the device.
- nüMaps Lifetime may be used during the useful life of one compatible Garmin sat-nav.
- nüMaps Lifetime is not transferable between devices.
- nüMaps Lifetime is not transferable to other persons.
Internet access is required. Not for use with dial-up Internet access. Includes USB device drivers. The file size for this map update is 3 GB. You will need 11 GB to run this update. After installation, you can delete the download executable file from your computer to free up 9 GB of disk space.
- Windows® 2000 or newer, 512 MB RAM, at least 1024 x 768 display, USB port
- 16-bit color monitor, 11GB free disk space for initial installation, 2GB free disk space
- Broadband internet access
- Any Intel-based Mac or PowerPC G3 or later Mac
- 512 MB RAM, OS X 10.4 or later, 1024 x 768 display, USB pore
- 11GB free disk space for initial installation, 2GB free disk space
- Broadband internet access
Frequently Ask Questions
1. What happens if my sat-nav is replaced during it's warranty period because of a manufacturer fault
Always retain your receipt or invoice as you will need to send this information to Garmin to transfer your nüMaps Lifetime to your new warranty replacement sat-nav.
2. What happens if I loose my sat-nav, it's stolen or it breakdowns outside the 1 year warranty period
You will not be able to transfer your nüMaps Lifetime to any new device that your purchase. The nüMaps Lifetime only applies to the sat-nav device that you registered it for.
Terms and Conditons
nüMaps™ Lifetime. If you purchase a nüMaps Lifetime subscription (sold separately), you will receive up to four (4) map Data updates per year, when and as such updates are made available on Garmin’s website, for one (1) compatible Garmin product until your product’s useful life expires or Garmin no longer receives map Data from NAVTEQ, whichever is shorter. The updates you receive under the subscription will be updates to the same map Data originally included with your Garmin product when originally purchased, or updates to map Data that you purchased separately (if applicable). If your Garmin product does not include, or you do not purchase separately, the map Data you want to update using your nüMaps Lifetime subscription, then you must purchase the map Data separately before you can load the updated map Data onto your Garmin product. In some instances, your Garmin product might not have sufficient memory remaining for you to load an update to the same map Data originally included with your Garmin product (or purchased separately, as the case may be), in which case you will need to select reduced map Data coverage for your updates. Garmin may terminate your nüMaps Lifetime subscription at any time if you violate any of the terms of this Agreement. Your nüMaps Lifetime subscription may not be transferred to another person or another Garmin product.