16 hours talk time, rapid-charge feature, NFC pairing and full situational awareness thanks to open-ear bone conduction technology.
- First open-ear conduction Bluetooth wireless headset from Aftershokz
- Specifally designed for comfortable, effective and continuous all-day long communications
- Situational awareness means you can hear what is happening around you at all times
- Dual DSP noise-cancelling boom microphone so you can be heard clearly in noisy environments
- Up to 8 hours battery life and 14 days standby
- Up to 16 hours of talk time when used as an input-only device (e.g. hosting a live streaming)
- 5-minute quick charge feature gives you 2 hours of talk time
- Charging time 60 minutes from 0 to 100%
- Proprietary magnetic charging cable
- Lightweight - only 33g
- Patented 7th generation bone conduction technology delivers superior dynamic stereo sound
- Wide dynamic sound with deep bass and excellent mid to high frequency response
- Bluetooth 5.0 brings a quick and stable connection with a 10 metre range
- NFC pairing capable
- Full Titanium frame makes it highly flexible and durable
- IP55 sweat, dust and moisture resistant
- Multipoint pairing - connect up to 2 devices at the same time (you will only receive audio from one device at same time)
- OpenComm Wireless Stereo Headset
- Magnetic Induction Charger
- Hard Shell Carrying Case
Customer Reviews for the Shokz OpenComm Black.
Questions and Answers
Do you have any questions about the Shokz OpenComm Black.
The Shokz OpenComm is the first open-ear bone conduction Bluetooth headset designed for comfortable, effective and continuous all-day long communication. It comes with a DSP noise-cancelling boom mic to help make yourself heard clearly in a noisy work environment and the open-ear technology means that you are in touch with your surroundings - the perfect solution for daily work communications. It features a rapid 5 minute quick charge which gives you an additional 2-hours talk time. Our own experience with these devices is that it takes a little time to get used to bone conduction and the sound it creates but the advantages definitely outweigh the negatives. Most online commentary is of the view that the Shokz OpenComm is the best available ot its type.