Delivery Information

For all deliveries, we currently use An Post Express service and DPD in conjunction with our logistics partner, JDM Products.  An Post guarantee that packages sent by Express delivery will be delivered by 5:30pm on the next working day.  In reality, this is 1-day 80% of the time and 2-day for the remaining 20%. DPD deliveries is typically within 2 days of order.   Standard post is used for goods under €25.00 in value.

Dispatch of goods

If the goods that you have purchased are in stock we make every reasonalbe effort to dispatch within 24 hours. If the goods are not in stock they will be shipped within 24 hours of receipt from our distributors. As all our goods are imported occassional delays are inevitable, however we make every effort to dispatch goods in a timely manner.

We only deliver goods to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Delivery address must include an Eircode

Is it essential that the delivery address contains the Eircode of the address.  As we use delivery services that do not rely on local knowledge it is important that the delivery address provided is complete and accurate.  If the address is not accurate, we do not accept responsibility for subsequent late, lost or mis-directed deliveries.

Tracking

Once dispatched, tracking ids are available for expressed or registered items. When we dispatch your order you will receive an email containing the tracking ID of your shipment. You can view the status of your order using the link contained in that email. If you encounter any dificulties please send an email to support@mysatnav.ie.

Delivery Liability

In the case of expressed and registered items, once you receive the item you will be requested to sign a delivery receipt stating that the goods arrived in good condition. If the package is not in good condition and appears damaged then you should not accept the package. If you are unable to check the condition of the goods, sign for the package but also include the word "Unchecked". Failure to observe this may affect any warranty claims you may have at a later date.

Late Deliveries

We do not accept responsibility for delayed or lost deliveries through An Post. We are happy to assist you to track an item should it be delayed, however ultimate responsibility for delays rest with An Post. If you need assistance to track an item please email us at support@mysatnav.ie.