- Shows what is behind your vehicle when in reverse
- View footage right on your sat nav display (sold separately)
- Wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes
- Wirelessly transmits video up to 10 meters
- Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather
- Allows up to four cameras to be used together
- Integrates with many nuvi and dezl products.
If the camera is wired to your reverse lights for power, your navigator can automatically display camera footage every time the vehicle is shifted into reverse and go back into navigation mode when shifted into a forward gear.
Product Screen Shots
- BC 30 wireless backup camera with mounting bracket
- Wireless transmitter and power cable
- Traffic receiver/vehicle power cable
Professional Installation RecommendedFor installation, Garmin recommends taking the BC 30 to your dealer. But if you're a diehard do-it-yourselfer, that is an OK alternative as well. You'll need to mount the camera on the rear of your vehicle and connect it to a power source, such as the rear lights. The BC 30 is rugged enough to withstand even the harshest of weather. And up to 4 cameras can be used together in 1 system, for multiple viewing angles.
|Garmin BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera||Product Code: 010-12242-00|
|Camera sensor||1/3.7-type CMOS|
|Camera resolution||640 x 480|
115 degrees (vertical);
140 degrees (horizontal)
|Wireless transmission type||2.4 GHz ISM radio band|
|Wireless transmission distance||13.5 m (45 ft), North America; 10 m (32 ft), Worldwide|
Customer Reviews for the Garmin BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera.
Questions and Answers
Do you have any questions about the Garmin BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera.