Ergonomic, rugged handheld GPS with high-sensitivity receiver with worldwide basemap and paperless geocaching.
- Rugged, waterproof case - highvisibility yellow
- High-sensitivity GPS with HotFix™ & GLONASS support
- Worldwide basemap (low-detail)
- Water resistant to IEC 60529 IPX7 standards
- 25 Hours AA battery life
- Stores up to 1000 Waypoints; 50 routes; 10,000 track log points, 100 saved tracks
- Paperless Geocaching
- Fishing & hunting calendar, sun & moon, tide tables
- Custom POIs - the ability to add additional points of interest
- Area calculation
- Size: 5.4w x 10.3h x 3.3d cm
Product Screen Shots
- eTrex 10
- USB Cable
- Owner's manual
|Garmin eTrex 10||Product Code: 010-00970-00|
Physical & Performance:
|Unit dimensions, WxHxD:||5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm (2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3")|
|Display size, WxH:||3.6 x 4.3 cm (1.4" x 1.7") ; 5.6 cm diag (2.2")|
|Display resolution, WxH:||128 x 160 pixels|
|Display type:||Transflective, monochrome|
|Weight:||141.7g (5oz) with batteries|
|Battery:||2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended|
|Battery life:||25 hours|
Maps & Memory:
|Ability to add maps:||no|
|Accepts data cards:||no|
|Track log:||10,000 points, 100 saved tracks|
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads):||no|
|Outdoor GPS games:||no|
|Sun and moon information:||yes|
|Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest):||yes|
|Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units):||no|
|Garmin Connect compatible:||yes|
|Custom maps compatible:||no|
Customer Reviews for the Garmin eTrex 10.
Questions and Answers
Do you have any questions about the Garmin eTrex 10.
The eTrex 10 is the latest of one of the most popular and reliable Garmin GPS handhelds.
It has an enhanced ergonomic design, an improved interface, paperless geocaching and a worldwide basemap.
There is an array of mounts available for use as a handheld, on a bike or motorbike, in a boat or car.