Popular Handheld GPS with Enhanced Display and Europe mapping.
- Transflective 65K colour sunlight readable display
- Preloaded with Garmin TopoActive map of Western Europe map
- High-sensitivity GPS with GLONASS support
- 4GB internal memory. Expand further with a microSD™ card (not included).
- Worldwide basemap (low-detail) with shaded relief
- Water resistant to IPX7 standards
- up to 25 Hours AA battery life
- Compatible with BlueChart® g2 marine, City Navigator® street-level mapping
- Stores up to 2000 Waypoints; 200 routes; 10,000 track log points, 200 saved tracks
- Paperless Geocaching
- Custom POIs - the ability to add additional points of interest
- Area calculation
- Size: 5.4w x 10.3h x 3.3d cm
Product Screen Shots
- eTrex 20
- Preloaded Western Europe Garmin TopoActive map
- USB Cable
- Owner's manual
eTrex 32x is Garmin's upgraded version of the popular eTrex 30x, with enhanced screen resolution and extended
internal memory to hold more maps.
The device is preloaded with Garmin TopoActive Map which supports a range of outdoor activities such as
hiking, geocaching, cycling, mountaineering and fishing.
Garmin TopoActive Western Europe is based on OpenStreetMaps (OSM) mapping data and covers the following
countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland,
France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal,
San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the Vatican City.
OSM map data is crowd-sourced so the quality and completeness depends heavily on local mapping coverage.