Garmin eTrex 20x
Product Code: 010-01508-05
Popular Handheld GPS with Enhanced Display and Europe mapping.
- Transflective 65K colour sunlight readable display
- Preloaded with Garmin TopoActive map of Western Europe map
- High-sensitivity GPS with GLONASS support
- 4GB internal memory. Expand further with a microSD™ card (not included).
- Worldwide basemap (low-detail) with shaded relief
- Water resistant to IPX7 standards
- up to 25 Hours AA battery life
- Compatible with BlueChart® g2 marine, City Navigator® street-level mapping
- Stores up to 2000 Waypoints; 200 routes; 10,000 track log points, 200 saved tracks
- Paperless Geocaching
- Custom POIs - the ability to add additional points of interest
- Area calculation
- Size: 5.4w x 10.3h x 3.3d cm
Product Screen Shots
- eTrex 20
- Preloaded Western Europe Garmin TopoActive map
- USB Cable
- Owner's manual
Physical & Performance:
|Unit dimensions, WxHxD:||5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm (2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3")|
|Display size, WxH:||3.5 x 4.4 cm (1.4" x 1.7") ; 5.6 cm diag (2.2")|
|Display resolution, WxH:||240 x 320 pixels|
|Display type:||Transflective, 65-K color TFT|
|Weight:||141.7g (5oz) with batteries|
|Battery:||2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended|
|Battery life:||25 hours|
|High-sensitivity receiver:||yes, GPS and GLONASS|
Maps & Memory:
|Preloaded maps:||Preloaded Garmin TopoActive map of Western Europe|
|Ability to add maps:||yes|
|Accepts data cards:||microSD™ card (not included)|
|Track log:||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks|
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads):||yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)|
|Sun and moon information||yes|
|Tide tables||Yes (with optional Bluechart)|
|Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest):||yes|
|Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)||yes|
|Custom maps compatible:||yes|
eTrex 32x is Garmin's upgraded version of the popular eTrex 30x, with enhanced screen resolution and extended
internal memory to hold more maps.
The device is preloaded with Garmin TopoActive Map which supports a range of outdoor activities such as hiking, geocaching, cycling, mountaineering and fishing.
Garmin TopoActive Western Europe is based on OpenStreetMaps (OSM) mapping data and covers the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the Vatican City.
OSM map data is crowd-sourced so the quality and completeness depends heavily on local mapping coverage.