High-sensitivity GPS receiver, barometric altimeter, electronic compass, accepts microSD cards.
- Transflective 65K colour sunlight readable display
- Includes BirdsEye Select Eire Download Voucher
- High-sensitivity GPS with GLONASS support
- Worldwide basemap (low-detail) with shaded relief
- Water resistant to IPX7 standards
- Internal Memory: 1GB, Expandable memory (microSD card not included)
- up to 25 Hours AA battery life
- Compatible with BlueChart® g2 marine, City Navigator® street-level mapping, OSI mapping
- Stores up to 2000 Waypoints; 200 routes; 10,000 track log points, 200 saved tracks
- Paperless Geocaching
- Custom POIs - the ability to add additional points of interest
- Area calculation
- Size: 5.4w x 10.3h x 3.3d cm
Product Screen Shots
- eTrex 20
- BirdsEye Select Eire download voucher
- USB Cable
- Owner's manual
The eTrex 30 is the latest of one of the most popular and reliable Garmin GPS handhelds.
It has an enhanced ergonomic design, an improved interface, expanded memory capabilities, paperless geocaching with the added benefit of
an 3-axis electronic compass and barometric altimeter.
There is an array of mounts available for use as a handheld, on a bike or motorbike, in a boat or car. Turn-by-turn directions (non-spoken) are available when used with
City Navigator street-level maps.
Garmin eTrex 30 with BirdsEye Select Eire
The eTrex 30 is bundled with a FREE download voucher which allows the user to download 600 sq km of Ordnance Survey Ireland 1:50K mapping
from anywhere in the Republic of Ireland using the BirdsEye Select map download service.