Popular affordable easy to use handheld GPS with altimeter, electronic compass and preloaded TopoActive Europe maps.
- Transflective 65K colour sunlight readable display
- Preloaded with Garmin TopoActive Europe maps
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS support
- 3-axis electronic compass and barometric altimeter
- 8GB internal memory. Expand further with a microSD card (not included)
- Water resistant to IPX7 standards
- Up to 25 Hours AA battery life
- Compatible with Garmin street-level and marine mapping, BirdsEye Satellite imagery
- Stores up to 2000 waypoints; 200 routes; 10,000 track log points, 200 saved tracks
- Paperless geocaching
- Custom maps compatible
- Searchable poinst of interest, includes detailed hydrographic features
- Area calculation
- Size: 5.4w x 10.3h x 3.3d cm
Product Screen Shots
- eTrex 32x
- USB Cable
Customer Reviews for the Garmin eTrex 32x.
The eTrex 32x outdoor handheld GPS is an affordable, reliable handheld that provides all the basic features that
you need for a variety of outdoor pursuits including hiking, boating, cycling or quad biking.
Advanatages include its
small and light size, an excellent high-res display that is easy to read in sunlight, speedy and accurate GPS reception and long
battery life. We recommend the 32x over the 22x as it comes with a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter.
This is an excellent choice if you are looking for an easy to use, light and handy handheld.