Garmin Lily 2 Series
New for 2024. The next generation Garmin Lily 2 is a small, fashionable smartwatch with a metal case, stylish patterned lens with touchscreen display and 24/7 health and fitness monitoring.
What are the key features of the Lily 2?
The Garmin Lily 2 is available in standard format with a silicone band or in a classic format with leather bands. The classic watch also includes the Garmin Pay contactless payments feature while the standard does not.
- Fashionable design with metal aluminium case, stylish patterned lens and touchscreen display.
- Fitness features tracks steps, calories burned, intensity minutes and fitness age.
- Advanced body battery energy monitor and sleep monitor with morning report.
- Built in sports apps for yoga, pilates, walking, cardio, strength training and more.
- Stress tracking, women's health, meditation, mindful breathing, respiration and hydration tracking.
- Smart Notifications - receive emails, texts and alerts when paired with your compatible smartphone
- Up to 5 days of battery life.
Does the Garmin Lily 2 come with GPS?
The Lily is not a GPS watch however when paired with a compatible smartphone you can then get accurate location tracking for outdoor walks, rides and runs. The watch uses the phone's GPS signal with tracks and stats available through the Garmin Connect app.
How long does delivery take once I have placed my order?
If your Garmin Lily 2 is in stock, delivery is normally within 1-2 working days. We only ship within the Republic of Ireland and use either DPD or An Post. To avoid delays it is important to include your Eircode with the delivery address. If your Lily 2 is not in stock the date the watch is due into us is displayed at time of purchase. We get daily updates from Garmin and delivery ETAs do change. Once stock lands into us it is shipped as quickly as possible.