Detailed maps of Europe with free Lifetime map updates • 5" Dual-Orientation Widescreen with "pinch & zoom" • Voice-activated navigation, Bluetooth and Smartphone Link compatible • Garmin Real Directions with Garmin Real Voice • Free Lifetime traffic alerts • Active Lane Guidance with voice prompts • photoReal and Bird's Eye junction views
- MapSource® City Navigator NT - with free Lifetime map updates (up to 4 downloadable updates per year)
- Map data includes: Ireland, UK & Europe (45 countries)
- 5" diagonal, dual-orientation hi-res widescreen display with pinch & zoom capability
- Bluetooth for hands-free calling, Smartphone link for optional live services via Android smartphones
- free Lifetime traffic updates/alerts with spoken traffic information
- Voice-activated navigation - speak to your device
- Garmin Real Directions™ with Real Voice™ - natural voice instructions using visual cues and landmarks.
- Active Lane Guidance - using animation, bird's eye view and photoReal junction view (where available) for best possible assistance when approaching junctions or motorway exits
- Up Ahead feature informs you of nearby services such as service stations, restaurants, shops
- Displays speed limit, current speed and time of arrival
- Multi-stop routing and automatic re-routing
Product Screen Shots
- nüvi 3597LMT
- Preloaded City Navigator NT mapping of Europe
- Free Lifetime maps
- Free Lifetime traffic alerts
- Traffic antenna/vehicle power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
This is Garmin's high end-premium navigation device with an awarding winning design and one of the best user interfaces in the business.
There are some excellent features including the new magnetic car mount that grabs strongly to hold the device in place but also lets go easily when
you want to take the unit with you.
Secondly, the 5", 800x400 pixel, capactive display is gorgeous. It is multi-touch for pinch and zoom, with very crisp and clear imagery.
Thirdly, this Garmin is much more responsive to previous models, the lag between where you are and where the device thinks you are is reduced so
the whole navigation experience is substantially improved (no more missing those important turns). Garmin have also gone along way to improve
the voice directions by making them more converstaional and the active lane guidance has also been improved to make it easier for you
to navigate through complex junctions.
Overall this is a super device and the best I have used by a long-way. Yes, it does come with a premium price, but it will give you years of quality navigation
from a very slick package.