Ireland, UK, Europe maps; Bluetooth; Widescreen (4.3").
The nüvi 660 is a large screen portable GPS navigator and entertainment system, all in one.
- MapSource City Navigator NT 2008 (v10) preloaded
- Map data includes: Ireland, UK and Europe
- Large 4.3" diagonal, WQVGA TFT landscape display
- Bluetooth for hands-free calling with compatible Bluetooth phones
- Integrated traffic receiver* (only available in certain European countries)
- Intuitive easy-to-use navigation - touchscreen, voice prompts (text to speech)
- 2D/3D map display
- Automatic re-routing
- MP3 player, audio books, JPEG viewer and more
- Travel and Language guide options
Product Screen Shots
- nüvi 660
- Integrated FM TMC traffic receiver
- 12-24 volt vehicle power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Leather carry case
- USB interface cable
- AC charger
- Dashboard disk
- Owner's manual & quick reference guide
The nüvi 660 comes with built-in street level maps for Ireland, the UK and Europe, an MP3 player and 260MB of internal memory for storage of additional maps, MP3s and audio books.
The Garmin nüvi 660 is preloaded with the latest Mapsource; City Navigator NT street-level maps for Ireland, the UK and Europe. Based on Q2, 2006 Navteq map data, there is street-level detail for every town and village in Ireland and all the recent major road additions and upgrades are available including the M4 Toll Road and M1 upgrade.
Includes automatic routing, clear text-to-speech voice prompts (speaks street names e.g. 'Turn left onto Blackthorn road in 50 metres'), 2D and 3D map perspective, a 4.3" diagonal touchscreen, an extensive points of interest database with the ability to add your own POI files.
Similar to the popular features of the nüvi 670, the nüvi 660 has Bluetooth® wireless capability which means that the GPS can act as a mobile phone hands-free in your car or hire car. You can also use the nüvi 660 to send and receive SMS text messages.