- MapSource® City Navigator NT 2010 - with Garmin's nüMap 60-day map update guarantee
- Map data includes: Ireland, UK & Europe
- Large 4.3" diagonal, WQVGA TFT with white backlight
- FM Transmitter
- Full route planning with multi-stop (A to B to C) navigation
- Automatically sorts multiple destinations (providing the most direct route)
- Bluetooth for hands-free calling with compatible Bluetooth phones
- Lane Assist - guides you to the proper lane for navigation
- 3-D building view
- Integrated traffic receiver (only available in certain European countries)
- Intuitive easy-to-use navigation - touchscreen, voice prompts (text to speech)
- 2D/3D map display
- "Where Am I" function remembers where you parked your car
- Automatic re-routing
- MP3 player, audio books, JPEG viewer and more
- Travel and Language guide options
Product Screen Shots
- nüvi 765
- Integrated FM TMC traffic receiver
- 12-24 volt vehicle power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- USB interface cable
- Dashboard disk
- Quick reference guide
The nüvi 765 is preloaded with street level maps for Ireland, the UK and Europe, Bluetooth® for hands-free calling, a built-in FM transmitter that allows you to wirelessly transmit audio, including MP3s and phonecalls through the vehicle's stereo system and multi-stop A-to-B-to-C navigation with route planning that automatically sorts your destination to provide an efficient route.
The Garmin nüvi 765 is preloaded with the latest Mapsource® City Navigator NT 2009 street-level maps for Ireland, the UK and Europe. Based on Q2, 2008 Navteq map data, there is street-level detail for every town and village in the country. Specifically for Ireland, there is a much more extensive POI database, updated road details including new by-passes and motorway extensions and a number of corrections including road-naming that makes this release the most comprehensive to date.
The Garmin nüvi 765 has a new feature that allows you to enter multiple destinations or stop-overs on your journey and it will automatically sort these to provide you with an efficient route. You can also plan and save up to 10 routes. This means that you can do all your route planning before heading off on your journey which is invaluable when doing deliveries or sales calls or even planning your next holiday. Other features include automatic re-routing, clear text-to-speech voice prompts (i.e. speaks street names e.g. 'Turn left onto Blackthorn road in 50 metres'), 2D and 3D map perspective, a 4.3" diagonal touchscreen, an extensive points of interest database with the ability to add your own POI files.
Similar to the popular features of the nüvi 760, the nüvi 765 has Bluetooth® wireless capability which means that the GPS can act as a mobile phone hands-free in your car or hire car. You can also use the nüvi 765 to send and receive SMS text messages.
Deluxe Package includes
The deluxe pack includes what we think is the best
combination for the nüvi 765.
- myPOIs Premium+. Your 1 year subscription includes the locations of over 700 fixed and mobile Irish Road Safety Cameras and over 50,000 extra points of interest (POIs) that you can download to your sat nav from www.mypois.ie.
- Garmin AC Home Charger. Our experience is that the home charger is an essential accessory as often the charge from the in-car charger or USB cable is insufficient to keep the nüvi's internal lithium-ion battery fully charged or in tip-top condition.
The nüvi 765 does not come with a carry case as standard (which quite frankly is ridiculous). We are including a FREE Leather Carry Case
with the standard and deluxe packs because it is essential.
Similar to the popular features of the nüvi 760, the nüvi 765 has an advanced new feature, Lane Assist
, which means you no longer have to guess the lane you need to be in to make an upcoming turn. Lane assist guides you to the correct lane for an approaching turn or exit, making it easier to navigate in unfamiliar places. The navigator displays road signs and junctions on your route realistically along with arrows that indicate the proper lane for navigation.