- Latest MapSource City Navigator NT Europe v9.0 on DVD
- 243MB internal memory for downloading data from a variety of MapSource software
- 2.2" x 1.5" , high resolution reflective TFT with backlighting
- Intuitive easy-to-use navigation - with voice prompts
- Route planner lets you save 50 routes, specify via points, and preview turns
- Automatically sorts multiple destinations - providing most direct route
- Automatic re-routing
- Choice of route setup - providing faster time and shorter distance off road
- Route avoidance - motorways, tolls etc.
- Water resistant and motorcycle friendly
Product Screen Shots
- MapSource® City Navigator NT DVD for Europe
- 12-24 volt vehicle charger
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Vehicle power cable with external speaker
- USB interface cable
- AC power adapter
- Dashboard disk
- Owner's manual & quick reference guide
The easy-to-use, portable, Garmin Quest is loaded with the high-end navigation features from Garmin´s most popular GPS navigators. It can be easily transferred between vehicles or slipped into your pocket for handy on-foot street-level navigation.
The Garmin Quest is preloaded with the latest Mapsource City Navigator NT v9 street-level maps for Ireland and the UK. The GPS system also comes with Mapsource City Navigator NT Europe v.9 on an DVD. Based on Q2, 2006 Navteq map data, there is street-level detail for every town and village in Ireland and all the recent major road additions and upgrades are available including the M4 Toll Road and M1 upgrade.
It features automatic routing with turn-by-turn directions and voice guidance, a rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery that provides up to 20 hours of use and a 256-color, bright, sunlight-readable display. The unit is waterproof so it is suitable for use on motorbikes and has a special optional mounting bracket.
The waterproof Garmin Quest series are the only true multi-function GPS devices that can be used in a motor vehicle, on a motorcycle, in a boat or for hillwalking.
The Quest comes with the latest full mapping of Europe on DVD which can be downloaded to the 243MB of internal memory (may not be sufficient for long journeys) and is capable of full route planning and multi-stop journeys.
The Quest has been available for several years and is now approching the end of its manufacturing run. While Garmin will continue to support this product for several years, we would only recommend this GPS if you need a unit that is flexible and can be used for street navigation, marine and off-road persuits.