Garmin Venu 3
Know the real you with the Venu 3® smartwatch, the ultimate on-wrist coach designed to support your goals. With up to 14 days of battery life, this GPS smartwatch is purpose-built with advanced health and fitness features to help you better understand your body. Available in 2 case sizes - regular 45mm and smaller 41mm S series.
What are the key features of the Venu 3?
In summary several new features over the Venu 2 Plus, a great display, superior GPS accuracy to other equivalent brands, excellent battery life and heart rate accuracy with advanced training metrics and recovery insights.
- Available in 2 case sizes - regular 45mm and smaller 41mm S series
- Bright, beautiful AMOLED touchscreen 1.4" display; 454 x 454 pixels for the 45mm watch and 1.2" display, 390x390 pixels for the 41mm S watch.
- Multi-GNSS support, Elevate V5 heart rate sensor, improved battery life (up to 14 days).
- NEW - Sleep Coach feature with personalised recommendations.
- NEW - Automatic nap detection and nap logging providing insights on how it impacts your Body Battery Energy monitoring.
- NEW - Added Morning Report that provides overview of your sleep, training recovery, HRV status and more.
- NEW - Added support for power meters, smart trainers and eBikes.
- NEW - Added Workout Benefit and Recovery Time metrics.
- NEW - Added interval creation - allows you to build own interval workout for running and cycling activities on the watch.
- NEW - Added wheelchair sport-specific workouts and tracking of wheelchair pushes.
- NEW - Added Jet Lag advisor.
Does the Garmin Venu 3 come with maps?
There is no mapping available on the Venu 3 however it does include a navigation feature that allows you to save locations, navigate to locations and find your way home using a compass arrow.
Does the Garmin Venu 3 have ECG and skin temperature monitoring?
At present neither ECG nor skin temperature monitoring is available on the watch. The new optical HR sensor hardware on the Venu 3 makes the watch technically 'ECG-ready' as it is capable of providing both but Garmin has not received FDA certification and therefore they cannot state officially if or when the Venu 3 series will ever have these features enabled.
How long does delivery take once I have placed my order?
If your Garmin Venu 3 smartwatch is in stock, delivery is normally within 1-2 working days. We only ship within the Republic of Ireland and use either DPD or An Post. To avoid delays it is important to include your Eircode with the delivery address. If your Venu 3 is not in stock the date the watch is due into us is displayed at time of purchase. We get daily updates from Garmin and delivery ETAs (estimated time of arrival) do change. All Garmin stock originates from the UK - Brexit has meant more red tape so delays occur that are beyond our control. That being said, once stock lands into us it is shipped as quickly as possible.
Do Shokz headphones work with the Venu 3?
Yes and for safety reasons we recommend open-ear bone conduction headphones. These are available to purchase from here, Shokz headphones.
mySatNav is an Irish company, based in Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland. We are an authorised Garmin dealer and online store since 2005. All our products come with free delivery and 2 year warranty. We are your local experts on the Garmin brand and can provide full pre-sales advice and after-sales support. We offer the most competitive and cheapest prices in Ireland across the entire Garmin range including the Garmin Venu 3 series.