Ireland, UK and Europe preloaded; Bluetooth; Cardo Scala headset
- MapSource City Navigator NT Europe with Free Lifetime Maps
- Map data includes: Ireland, UK and Western & Eastern Europe
- Large 4.3" diagonal, WQVGA TFT with white backlight display
- Cardo Scala Q2 headset offering Bike-to-Bike intercom communication for distances up to 700 metres
- Bluetooth for wireless in-helmet voice guidance and handsfree calling with compatible mobile phones
- Lane Assist - guides you to the proper lane for navigation
- Intuitive easy-to-use navigation - touchscreen, voice prompts
- 2D/3D colour display including 3D building view
- Route planner lets you save 20 routes and additional storage on micro SD
- Automatically sorts multiple destinations - providing most direct route
- Automatic re-routing - fast off-route and detour recalculation
- Glove friendly, sunlight readable, UV-resistant touch screen display
- Audio out socket for wired helmets
- Water and fuel resistant
- MP3 player, audio books, JPEG viewer and more
Product Screen Shots
- zūmo 660
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT Europe (full coverage) with free lifetime maps
- Cardo Scala Q2 headset
- MapSource® City Navigator Europe NT DVD (full unlock)
- Motorcyle mount with mounting hardware
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Carry case
- 12-24 volt vehicle power cable
- Motorcycle power cable
- USB interface cable
- AC charger
- Dashboard disk
- Owner's manual & quick reference guide
The zūmo is both water and fuel resistant. It contains a trip odometer and fuel guage. It comes with a full motorcycle RAM mounting kit and power cables - everything you need for the bike and there is also a separate automotive mounting kit for use in your car. .
The Garmin zūmo 660 comes preloaded with the latest Mapsource City Navigator NT Europe 2009 street-level maps for Ireland, the UK and Europe. Based on Q2, 2008 Navteq map data, there is street-level detail for every town and village in Ireland and all the recent major road additions and upgrades are available.
Includes automatic re-routing, clear voice prompts, 2D and 3D map perspective, a glove-friendly touch screen with left-handed controls makes it easy to operate, an extensive points of interest database with the ability to add your own POI files.
The zūmo makes active use of Bluetooth - you can pair the device with both your bluetooth-enabled helmet and your mobile phone so that you can listen to navigation instructions and MP3s from the zumo and also make and receive hands-free mobile phone calls wirelessly. You can even make phone calls to points of interest through the zumo´s Bluetooth interface. There is also an audio out socket for those who want to connect the GPS through the motorbike's Autocomm.
The bundle includes the Garmin zūmo 660 with lifetime maps and a Cardo Scala Q2 pro headset, a great buy if you need to get all the kit. The Zumo is very competitively priced with other online stores and you aslo save €69 on the Cardo headset.