Garmin Forerunner 265
GPS running smartwatch with an AMOLED touchscreen display, training and recovery features, long battery life. Two sizes available:- Regular (46mm case) and Smaller 'S' (42mm case).
Black Powder Gray
Black Amp Yellow
Whitestone Neo Tropic
What are the key features of the Garmin Forerunner 265?
In summary a great display, great positional accuracy, excellent battery life with advanced training metrices and recovery insights.
- AMOLED touchscreen display - these displays are brilliant! With high resolution, 416 x 416 pixels in the case of Forerunner 265, the color and detail means the display is easily readable in sunshine. It is more refined than the equivalent MIP display and gives a premium feel to the watch.
- Training Readiness Score - this is part of the Morning Report feature and is based on the quality of your sleep, training recovery time, training load and other stats to give you an indicator of how far you can push yourself during the day.
- Battery life up to 24 hours in GPS-only mode or 15 days in smartwatch mode which is class leading.
- Multi-band GNSS support with SatIQ- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo - with multi-frequency positioning. Again class leading GPS accuracy and SatIQ automatically determines which is the most appropriate setting for postionally accuracy which saves battery life.
- Race widget which allows you plan your training strategy with personalised daily workouts and training readiness.
- 30+ activity profiles for indoor and outdoor sports including triathlon and open-water swimming.
- Music download and Garmin Pay standard.
Is it worth upgrading from the Forerunner 255 to the 256?
The display on the Forerunner 255 is a non-touchsreen MIP display with a maximum resolution of 260 x 260 pixels so the AMOLED touchsreen display with 416 x 416 pixels on the Forerunner 265 does make a considerable difference. The addition of the Training Readiness Score and improvements to running dynamics is also a bonus. Now that music download is standard across the range, Wifi and extra storage are also included.
Does the Forerunner 265 come with maps?
There is no mapping on the Forerunner 265 however it is possible to follow routes and courses. This is achieved by importing courses as GPX files using Garmin Connect and once downloaded you can access these via the courses menu on the watch. Once you load up a course it is presented as a breadcrumb trail on the watch display with basic details such as distance and time. You can then navigate with turn-by-turn directions and compass bearing.
How long does delivery take once I have placed my order?
If your Forerunner 265 smartwatch is in stock, delivery is normally within 1-2 working days. We only ship within the Republic of Ireland and use either DPD or An Post. To avoid delays it is important to include your Eircode with the delivery address. If your Forerunner 265 watch is not in stock the date the watch is due into us is displayed at time of purchase. We get daily updates from Garmin and thus delivery ETAs (estimated time of arrival) do change. There have been impacts since Brexit and unfortunately delays that are beyond our control do occur. That being said, once stock lands into us it is shipped as quickly as possible.
Do Shokz headphones work with the Forerunner 265?
Yes and for safety reasons we do recommend open-ear bone conduction headphones. These are available to purchase from here, Shokz headphones.
mySatNav is an Irish company, based in Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland. We are an authorised Garmin dealer and online store since 2005. All our products come with free delivery and 2 year warranty. We are your local experts on the Garmin brand and can provide full pre-sales advice and after-sales support. We offer the most competitive and cheapest prices in Ireland across the entire Garmin range including the Garmin Forerunner 265.