For a list of frequently asked questions relating to GPS in general, please see our FAQ Page.
- What is your Customer Policy?
- My Credit Card was rejected?
- Can I pay by cheque?
- Do you price match?
- My Confirmation/Invoice email never arrived?
- When will my order arrive?
- I still have not received my order - where is it?
- Can my neighbour sign for my order?
- I'm VAT exempt. Can I still order?
1. What is your Customer Policy?
The mySatNav Customer Policy is as follows:
- Low prices: We continually check prices offered by our competitors to ensure that we offer the best value
from an Irish based online store.
- Knowledge: We research the products that we sell to ensure that the system you purchase is the most suited
to your needs.
- Impartial Advice: We are not affiliated with any manufacturer and offer impartial advice on what we believe
are the best GPS systems for the Irish market.
- Full After Sales Support: Our hybrid telephone and electronic approach, and domain knowldge means that we
offer a level of pre- and post- sales support that is just not available from other stores both online and offline.
- Security: We use the latest in security technology to assure you that you can purchase safely from
our web site and that your personal information is not shared with anyone.
- Reputable Suppliers: All products that we source come either directly from the manufacturer or from
- No Grey Imports: We only sell products that come with full manufacturer warranties with favourable terms and
conditions to ensure your peace of mind. We do not retail grey market products.
- Carriage/Delivery Charges: We do not inflate postage charges to reduce product prices and in most cases
shipping is free of charge.
- Product Pricing: We do not offer prices on stock that we do not hold.
- Terms & Conditions: We comply with all legislative requirements such as the Sale of Goods Act, Distance Selling Directive and Data Protection Acts and are subject to audits to ensure compliance.
2. My Credit Card was rejected?
There is a number of reasons why your card may be rejected. There may be an issue with either our payment gateway or the communication link to the card issuers bank. Please note that mySatNav does not control this process, and when a payment attempt is rejected it generally means that your bank has not authorised the payment on your card.
If your order was rejected and you believe the problem may lay with our system please call us on 01-293 6987 and we will attempt to process your order offline.
3. Can I pay by cheque?
Yes, we accept personal and company cheques however all funds must be cleared before we will despatch the goods. Please allow 3-4 days for cheque clearance.
4. My Confirmation/Invoice email never arrived?
When you order from mySatNav our system will automatically send you an order confirmation email outlining the products purchased. When your order ships we will send you a shipping email with your order tracking ID and an invoice. If either of these mails fail to arrive we suggest you first check any anti-spam solutions to see if the mail has been quarantined.
If either mail does not arrive then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resend the confirmation/shipping email to you.
5. When will my order arrive?
We ship all orders using signed-for mail from An Post and DPD. When your order is shipped you will receive a confirmation email containing your tracking ID and a link to the tracking web site. You can check the progress of your shipment using this service. For more details see our Tracking Page. Please Note: it may take a number of hours before your tracking ID becomes live in our system.
6. I still have not received my order - where is it?
In general, we carry most GPS that we sell in stock. Most of our GPS systems are imported from the UK and therefore delays are evitable from time to time. We do our utmost to despatch all goods in a timely manner and once we receive stock from our distributors we ensure that it is shipped to you within 24 hours of receipt.
7. Can my neighbour sign for my delivery?
All orders are sent by signed-for mail. An Post and DPD will only release parcels to a signee at the registered address. If no one is available to sign for the delivery An Post will leave details of how and where you can collect your shipment.
8. I'm VAT exempt. Can I still order?
If you are a VAT exempt entity please call us for further information regarding VAT exempt orders.