A smart Wi-Fi blood pressure monitor that gives immediate medically accurate blood pressure and heart rate measurements.
High blood pressure, the leading cause of heart disease and stroke, may not show symptoms. The European Society of Hypertension
recommends home blood pressure monitoring to improve control rates and provide better prognostic indicators.
- Smart WiFi blood pressure and heart rate monitor
- Medically accurate blood pressure and heart rate
- Thoroughly tested against several reference devices to ensure best-in-class accuracy
- Compliant with European medical device standards
- Immediate results; view colour-coded feedback on device and in app
- Instantly understand your results from Optimal BP to Grade 3 hypertension
- Automatic smartphone sync via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on free Withings Health Mate app
- Secure cloud storage for all historic information
- Compatible with Apple Health
- Rechargeable battery; Up to 6 months battery life
Product Screen Shots
- BPM Connect
- USB Charging cable
50 x 65 x 155 mm (1.97 x 2.56 x 6.10 in)
Arm circumference: 22 to 42 cm (9 to 17 in)
|Display||LED matrix screen|
|Storage and memory||
Unlimited storage on Withings cloud
Up to 8 measurements on-device between synchronisations
Charge via micro-USB cable
Battery life: up to 6 months
Blood pressure monitor
Systolic blood pressure
Diastolic blood pressure
Withings Health Mate is the best way to keep track of activity, sleep, weight, and more.
You'll see trends, progress and get coaching to help you improve over time.
Whatever your health goal, you'll find support for it in the Health Mate app.
BPM Connect can be installed on a smartphone or a tablet, via the Health Mate app available on iOS (iOS 10 and higher) and Android (6.0 and higher).
Cannot be set up from a computer
The BPM Connect performance to measure blood pressure was validated in a clinical trial.
The results are within the margin of acceptance defined by the internationally recognized evaluation standard of blood pressure monitors ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-2:2013, EN ISO 81060-2:2014, developed by the European Society of Hypertension, British Hypertension Society and Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation/American Heart Association.