ScanWatch Horizon features all the cutting edge tech of the original edition with the addition of a rotating bezel. Luminova indexes and 10 ATM water rating.
- Clinically validated hybrid smartwatch with ECG, heart rate and oximeter to scan your vital parameters
- Medical-grade electrocardiogram to detect atrial fibrillation, results shown on the watch screen
- Medical-grade oxygen saturation (SpO2) sensor to record blood oxygen levels
- Irregular heart beat and breathing disturbance detection
- Track heart rate continuously during workouts to optimise training
- Monitor daily and overnight heart rate to help improve health over time
- Advanced sleep monitoring with detailed analysis
- Sleep cycle analysis (light and deep sleep) plus silent vibrating alarm with Smart Wake-Up
- 24/7 Activity Tracking; automatically tracks walk, biking, run, swim, sleep, distance, elevation (floor climbed) & calories burned
- Bright, hi-res PMOLED screen for displaying app notifications and daily stats
- Includes a rotating bezel and Luminova indexes
- 316L stainless steel case with mirror-polished serrated bezel that acts as an electrode to record an ECG
- Connected GPS; leverages the GPS of your phone to offer a precise map of your path
- Compatible with Strava, the world's largest sports participation platform
- Automatic exercise recognition; 30+ activities recognised; water resistant to 100m
- Premium flat Sapphire glass renowned for its strength, durability and scratch-resistance
- Smartphone notifications; supports calls, texts, events and all the apps you choose
- Battery life: Up to 30 days on a single charge, plus 20 more days with time and activity tracking only
Product Screen Shots
- ScanWatch Horizon Smartwatch
- ScanWatch Horizon 20mm Metal Link Wristband
- Premium 20mm Sport Fluoroelastomer Wristband Black and Silver
- Magnetic charging cable
- Hammer and pin punch
|Withings ScanWatch Horizon Blue||Product Code: HWA09-model 7-All-Int|
|Dimension||43mm diameter (1.7"), 13.28mm thickness (0.52"), 20mm wristband width (0.78"), 72g (watch only)|
Analog dial with hands for hours and minutes.
Subdial displays progress toward daily activity goal in percentage.
The PMOLED screen displays SpO2, irregular rhythm and smartphone notifications, heart rate, steps, floors climbed, distance, calories, activities, and settings.
Workout mode displays timer and heart rate(continuous tracking).
Clock menu with alarm, stopwatch and timer.
Notifications display previews of incoming calls, text messages, calendar events and 100+ apps.
Single battery charge lasts up to 30 days in normal use
+20 additional days in power reserve mode (time and activity tracking only)
|Charging Time||Approximately 2 hours to 100%. About 1 hour to 80%|
Stainless steel case featuring a rotating stainless steel bezel
Sunray brass dial with applied stainless steel indexes with luminous coating
Brass hands with luminous coating
Stainless steel wristband
Durable and water-resistant fluoroelastomer (FKM) wristband
|Conditions of Use||
Water resistant up to 330 feet deep (100 m, 10 ATM)
Operating temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°)
Storage temperature: -20°C to 85°C (4°F to 185°)
Pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD) can make ECG recordings inconclusive.
Exclusive multi-wavelength PPG heart rate/SpO2 sensor
Stainless steel electrodes
High precision MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
Heart rate: beats per minute
Breathing disturbances: detection via oxygen saturation
Electrocardiogram: tracing of a 30-seconds ECG recording on a millimetric grid
Oxygen saturation level (medical-grade SpO2)
Walking and running: steps, distance, calories, based on user's profile for high precision
Calories: metabolic calories and total calories expenditure
Running: automatically detected, in-app daily recap of duration and distance
Swimming: automatically detected, in-app recap with duration and calories burned
Sleep: deep and light sleep phases, irregular heartbeat detection, sleep interruptions
Fitness Level: assessment via VO2Max estimation
Elevation: meters and floors climbed
Withings Health Mate is the best way to keep track of activity, sleep, weight, and more.
You'll see trends, progress, and get coaching to help you improve over time.
Whatever your health goal, you'll find support for it in the Health Mate app.
Bluetooth Low Energy - to sync with Health Mate
Bluetooth connection with location settings permission must be enabled to use the Connected GPS feature
ScanWatch can be installed on a smartphone or a tablet, via the Health Mate app available on iOS (iOS 14 and higher) and Android (8.0 and higher)
Cannot be set up from a computer
View the full compatibility list +
Customer Reviews for the Withings ScanWatch Horizon Blue.
Questions and Answers
Do you have any questions about the Withings ScanWatch Horizon Blue.