The ScanWatch uses a SpO2 sensor to monitor oxygen saturation, heart rate, breathing frequency and movement all night long. A high level of breathing disturbances can be an indicator of sleep apnea.
- Clinically validated hybrid smartwatch with ECG, heart rate and oximeter to scan your vital parameters
- Medical-grade electrocardiogram to detect atrial fibrillation, results shown on the watch screen
- Medical-grade oxygen saturation (SpO2) sensor to record blood oxygen levels
- Irregular heart beat and breathing disturbance detection
- Track heart rate continuously during workouts to optimise training
- Monitor daily and overnight heart rate to help improve health over time
- Advanced sleep monitoring with detailed analysis
- Sleep cycle analysis (light and deep sleep) plus silent vibrating alarm with Smart Wake-Up
- 24/7 Activity Tracking; automatically tracks walk, biking, run, swim, sleep, distance, elevation (floor climbed) & calories burned
- Bright, hi-res PMOLED screen for displaying app notifications and daily stats
- Connected GPS; leverages the GPS of your phone to offer a precise map of your path
- Compatible with Strava, the world's largest sports participation platform
- Automatic exercise recognition; 30+ activities recognised; water resistant to 50m
- Premium Sapphire glass renowned for its strength, durability and scratch-resistance
- Smartphone notifications; supports calls, texts, events and all the apps you choose
- Battery life: Up to 30 days on a single charge, plus 20 more days with time and activity tracking only
Product Screen Shots
- ScanWatch Hybrid Smartwatch
- Premium Sport Fluoroelastomer Wristband Black and Silver
- Magnetic charging cable
- Reusable transport pouch
|Withings ScanWatch 38mm Black||Product Code: HWA09-model_2-All-Int|
|Dimension||38mm model: 38.4mm diameter (1.6"), 13.2mm thickness (0.52"), 18mm wristband width (0.70"), 58g (watch only)|
Analog dial with hands for hours and minutes.
Subdial displays progress toward daily activity goal in percentage.
The PMOLED screen displays SpO2, irregular rhythm and smartphone notifications, heart rate, steps, floors climbed, distance, calories, activities, and settings.
Single battery charge lasts up to 30 days in normal use
+20 additional days in power reserve mode (time and activity tracking only)
|Charging Time||Approximately 2 hours to 100%. About 1 hour to 80%|
|Conditions of Use||
Water resistant up to 165 feet deep (50 m, 5 ATM)
Operating temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°)
Storage temperature: -20°C to 85°C (4°F to 185°)
Exclusive multi-wavelength PPG heart rate/SpO2 sensor
Stainless steel electrodes
High precision MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
Heart beat notifications : high or low heart rate, irregular heart beat
Heart rate: beats per minute
Breathing disturbances: detection via oxygen saturation
Electrocardiogram: tracing of a 30-seconds ECG recording on a millimetric grid
Oxygen saturation level (medical-grade SpO2)
Walking and running: steps, distance, calories, based on user's profile for high precision
Calories: metabolic calories and total calories expenditure
Running: automatically detected, in-app daily recap of duration and distance
Swimming: automatically detected, in-app recap with duration and calories burned
Sleep: deep and light sleep phases, irregular heartbeat detection, sleep interruptions
Fitness Level: assessment via VO2Max estimation
Elevation: meters and floors climbed
Withings Health Mate is the best way to keep track of activity, sleep, weight, and more.
You'll see trends, progress, and get coaching to help you improve over time.
Whatever your health goal, you'll find support for it in the Health Mate app.
Bluetooth Low Energy - to sync with Health Mate
Bluetooth connection with location settings permission must be enabled to use the Connected GPS feature
ScanWatch can be installed on a smartphone or a tablet, via the Health Mate app available on iOS (iOS 12 and higher) and Android (8.0 and higher)
Cannot be set up from a computer
View the full compatibility list +
Customer Reviews for the Withings ScanWatch 38mm Black.
Questions and Answers
Do you have any questions about the Withings ScanWatch 38mm Black.